Budapest Art Factory (BAF) is pleased to present to you SYN-Phon; sound performance based on graphical notation by Candaş Şişman featuring Barabás Lőrinc & Ölveti Mátyás. Candaş Şişman resided at BAF for the month of June as part of its cross-cultural fertilization residency program. SYN-Phon will be exhibited to act, as a visual linguistic delivery through a cogitation segment followed by the sound performance on June 29th.
Graphical notation and composition by Candas Sisman
Barabás Lőrinc: Trumpet
Ölveti Mátyás: Cello
Candas Sisman: Electronics and Objects
Press Here To Enter Slice
- Split MP3, WAV, OGG and FLAC audio files.
- Several ways to split mp3 files (by number of files, duration or silence detection).
- Split multiple files at the same time.
- Split music files with silence detection to determine the end of a song.
- MPEG Layer-3 encoder supports constant or variable bit rates from 8 to 320kbps with optional error correction and stereo modes.
- Drag and dropping of mp3 files into application fully supported.
- Optimized CPU usage and efficient code for fastest conversion times.
- Settings are stored on program exit.
- Slice option added to Windows right-click menu.
- Easy and intuitive to use.
Press Here To Enter The Site: MAX Demos
I especially like this great MIDI tool/reference patch
National Science Foundation CCLI Grant
Linking Science, Art, and Practice Through Digital Sound
This project’s objective is to develop curricular material that explains the science and mathematics of digital sound in a way that makes their relationship to applications clear, using examples from theatre, movies, and music production. This is a collaborative project among computer science, education, and digital sound design professors at a liberal arts university and a performing arts conservatory.
The intention is to engage students’ interest in science by linking it more tightly to practice, including artistic applications. The vision is to draw more students to the study of computer science by means of its exciting connections with art and digital media.
Press Here To Enter The Site
Jack OS X is an OS X implementation of Jack, and it installs everything necessary to take full advantage of Jack on OS X. This includes:
“David Cope’s software creates beautiful, original music. Why are people so angry about that?”
Read The Post Here
David Cope Home Page