VPT 7, a projection powerpack.
VPT (VideoProjectionTool) is a free multipurpose realtime projection software tool for Mac and Windows created by HC Gilje.
Among other things it can be used for projecting video on complex forms, adapt a projection to a particular space/surface, combine recorded and live footage, for multiscreen HD playback, for interactive installations using arduino sensors or camera tracking ++
VPT has become a popular tool for theatre and installation use, but is also used by VJs.
The previous version,VPT 6, was downloaded over 20000 times.
Enter The Site Here:VPT 7
Created specifically with fractals and generative systems in mind.
Press Here To Enter The Site: Fragmentarium
- Multi-tabbed IDE, with GLSL syntax highlighting
- User widgets to manipulate parameter settings
- Different ‘mouse to GLSL’ mapping schemes
- High-resolution (tile) renderings
- Support for simple animations
- Modular GLSL programming – include other fragments
- Includes raytracer for distance estimated systems
- Many examples including Mandelbulb, Mandelbox, Kaleidoscopic IFS, Ducks Fractal, and Julia Quaternion
Mixxx Is Available Here: Mixxx
We’re completely overwhelmed by the response – I don’t think anyone saw this coming. We wanted to be in the Mac App Store
to reach more users, and now we’re reaching far more than we ever expected!
I’d like to thank our entire community of DJs
, artists, and developers for their dedication and cooperation that have brought Mixxx this far. Without the devotion of many individuals
, Mixxx would not be the software it is today.”
Press Here To Enter The Site: RaX’n’TraX
- Modular VST-Host
- Mono/Poly note generators
- Wave recorders/manipulators
- Mixer and Mixerstates
- Linear and Event sequencers
- Piano roll
- Vst-automation recording/editing
- Vst-Midi out
- Rewire (members only)
Very interesting and powerful Windows pattern based sequencer. Completely Free!
Press Here To Enter The Site
Jack OS X is an OS X implementation of Jack, and it installs everything necessary to take full advantage of Jack on OS X. This includes: