Created specifically with fractals and generative systems in mind.
Press Here To Enter The Site: Fragmentarium
- Multi-tabbed IDE, with GLSL syntax highlighting
- User widgets to manipulate parameter settings
- Different ‘mouse to GLSL’ mapping schemes
- High-resolution (tile) renderings
- Support for simple animations
- Modular GLSL programming – include other fragments
- Includes raytracer for distance estimated systems
- Many examples including Mandelbulb, Mandelbox, Kaleidoscopic IFS, Ducks Fractal, and Julia Quaternion
– You have 6 minutes to build a Max-patch and do a performance with it.
– Start with an empty patch.
– Only use the standard objects that are part of Max/MSP/Jitter.
– Don’t use externals, pre-build external datafiles, help files, or anything of that kind.
Watch Here: Max Live Coding
Some of the images that I create here: flickr for example and videos on Vimeo take a lot of time and patience. But I recently discovered this diamond and it’s not very rough, MandelBulb 3D. This “little” work of genius is free and available at FractalForums I want to sincerely thank everyone involved in the development and distribution of this really wonderful piece of software. After downloading and simple install, I just started “messing around” with various settings and quickly came to some wonderful results. I didn’t see any documentation but this software just begs to let you experiment with the settings. Try this software and support the site. By the way, there are several other applications featured on FractalForums and they many certainly be great applications but I just haven’t had the time to test ride them as of now. Have fun fractalizing.
Press Here To Enter The Site: FRITZING
Fritzing is an open-source initiative to support designers, artists, researchers and hobbyists to work creatively with interactive electronics. We are creating a software and website in the spirit of Processing and Arduino, developing a tool that allows users to document their prototypes, share them with others, teach electronics in a classroom, and to create a pcb layout for professional manufacturing.
Press Here To Enter The Site
Powerful Clip Editing
Trim, Loop, Stretch and Reverse your audio clips, width editable loop points, and interactive time stretch capabilities
Audacity: The Best Free, Cross-Platform Sound Editor