Press Here To Enter MU.LAB
- Create, record, edit and play audio & MIDI
- Integrated hi-quality synths, samplers and effects
- Supports VST plug-ins, both audio & MIDI
- Easy workflow
- Flexible modular architecture
- Hi-quality audio engine
- Sample accurate sequencing
- Automatic mono/stereo handling
- ReWire Master
- Available on Mac OSX and Windows
- Can be used from a USB memory stick
One Great Freeware Application
Software Located Here: Visual Analyser
- Oscilloscope (dual channel, xy, time division, trigger);
- Spectrum Analyzer with amplitude and phase display (linear, log, lines, bar, octaves band analysis 1/3, 1/6, 1/9, 1/12, 1/24);
- Wave-form generator with “custom functions”, triangular, square, sinus, white noise and pulse generation (NO ALIASING);
- Frequency meter (in time and frequency domain) and counter; in time domain by means of a real time zero crossing algorithm;
- Volt meter with DC, true RMS, peak to peak and mean display;
- Filtering (low pass, hi pass, band pass, band reject, notch, “diode”, DC removal);
- Memo windows (data log) for analysis and storage of time series, spectrum and phase with “triggering” events; possibility to save in various formats and display them with a viewer;
- A TRUE software digital analog conversion (for complete signal reconstruction using Nyquist theorem) ;
- Frequency compensation: one can create/edit a custom frequency response and add it to the spectrum analyzer spectrum ; added standard weighting curves A,B,C in parallel with custom frequency response;
- Support for 8/16/24 bit soundcard by means of API calls;
- Unlimited frequency sampling (depend from the capabilities of your soundcard);
- Cepstrum analysis;
- Cross Correlation;
- Extended THD measurements, with automatic sweep and compensation.
- ZRLC-meter with Vector scope, automatic sweep in time and frequency for automatic measurement.
Download At Google Code
” The identity application is fully interactive and can be controlled via mouse, keyboard and a graphical user interface. The application lets you manipulate most parameters in realtime to create a variety of different looks and we encourage you to take the time to experiment to create your own version. You do not need to be an expert coder, as Karsten has included a detailed user guide for changing each of the parameters via the user interface and provided some pointers to make changes to the code itself.”
Nice Collection Of MIDI Controller Software
“I’d like to collect PC software here that will convert different signals from a variety of input devices into MIDI or keystrokes for use in controllerism. Please don’t clutter this thread with “Oh WOW” and “That’s great!” Start a new thread about that software. Just add links in the format I’ve started, and even add a quick description. Add any new categories, I skipped iPhone since I don’t have one.”
Press Here To Enter The Site: RaX’n’TraX
- Modular VST-Host
- Mono/Poly note generators
- Wave recorders/manipulators
- Mixer and Mixerstates
- Linear and Event sequencers
- Piano roll
- Vst-automation recording/editing
- Vst-Midi out
- Rewire (members only)
Very interesting and powerful Windows pattern based sequencer. Completely Free!
Press Here To Enter Slice
- Split MP3, WAV, OGG and FLAC audio files.
- Several ways to split mp3 files (by number of files, duration or silence detection).
- Split multiple files at the same time.
- Split music files with silence detection to determine the end of a song.
- MPEG Layer-3 encoder supports constant or variable bit rates from 8 to 320kbps with optional error correction and stereo modes.
- Drag and dropping of mp3 files into application fully supported.
- Optimized CPU usage and efficient code for fastest conversion times.
- Settings are stored on program exit.
- Slice option added to Windows right-click menu.
- Easy and intuitive to use.