Download Found Here: Quartz AudioMaster
Impressive Freeware For Windows
“Quartz AudioMaster Freeware is a powerful, yet easy-to-use audio and MIDI sequencer for Windows 95/98/NT/2000. It features four stereo audio tracks, 16 MIDI tracks, effects plug-ins, a per-track EQ, Aux buses, video sync, score, GM/GS/XG, and piano roll editors. It also has all the capabilities required to easily share musical projects across the Internet.”
One Great Freeware Application
Software Located Here: Visual Analyser
- Oscilloscope (dual channel, xy, time division, trigger);
- Spectrum Analyzer with amplitude and phase display (linear, log, lines, bar, octaves band analysis 1/3, 1/6, 1/9, 1/12, 1/24);
- Wave-form generator with “custom functions”, triangular, square, sinus, white noise and pulse generation (NO ALIASING);
- Frequency meter (in time and frequency domain) and counter; in time domain by means of a real time zero crossing algorithm;
- Volt meter with DC, true RMS, peak to peak and mean display;
- Filtering (low pass, hi pass, band pass, band reject, notch, “diode”, DC removal);
- Memo windows (data log) for analysis and storage of time series, spectrum and phase with “triggering” events; possibility to save in various formats and display them with a viewer;
- A TRUE software digital analog conversion (for complete signal reconstruction using Nyquist theorem) ;
- Frequency compensation: one can create/edit a custom frequency response and add it to the spectrum analyzer spectrum ; added standard weighting curves A,B,C in parallel with custom frequency response;
- Support for 8/16/24 bit soundcard by means of API calls;
- Unlimited frequency sampling (depend from the capabilities of your soundcard);
- Cepstrum analysis;
- Cross Correlation;
- Extended THD measurements, with automatic sweep and compensation.
- ZRLC-meter with Vector scope, automatic sweep in time and frequency for automatic measurement.
Press Here: Voxengo Span
“SPAN is a real-time “fast Fourier transform” audio spectrum analyzer plug-in for professional music and audio production applications. For the most part it was derived from Voxengo GlissEQ dynamic parametric equalizer and reproduces its spectrum analysis functionality.
SPAN provides you with a very flexible “mode” system which you can use to setup your sound analysis preferences. You may specify Fourier block size in samples, FFT window overlap percentage, spectrum’s visual slope. Beside that you can choose to display secondary spectrum of a desired type (e.g. real-time maximum, all-time maximum). Spectrum can be visually smoothed out for an easier examination.
SPAN supports multi-channel analysis and can be set to display spectrums from two different channels or channel groups at the same time. Spectrum’s color can be chosen to taste.
SPAN also features output level metering with adjustable ballistics and integration time, K-metering (including calibration K-metering). SPAN displays level metering statistics, headroom estimation and clipping detection. Correlation metering is available as well.
Software Is Found Here: AudioAnalysis
It is possible to control the following features:
colour or greyscale plotting of spectrogram
amplitude or phase (amplitude is probably most interesting)
linear and logarithmic frequency distribution
amplitude range (= “filtering”)
low and high frequency values
The program also have the optional feature of displaying the following perceptually relevant features:
Pitch is measured with an adapted version of fiddle~ from Miller Puckette
Brightness is measured with the spectral centroid
Loudness is measured with the spectral energy
Noisiness is measured with the Bark-based spectral flatness measure (SFM)
The bark spectrum is an auditory model spectrum decomposition