Great Site To Visit With Lots Of Professional Free Samples & Reaktor Software & More
Press Here To Enter The Site: DevineSound
“During the past three years, Richard Devine has remixed top Warp artists like Aphex Twin and Mike Patton (Faith No More). He has released 4 full-length albums on Schematic, Warp, Asphodel, and Sublight records and has performed his own ear-tearing music mayhem worldwide.”
Read The Entire Richard Devine Interview At RME Here: RME
Press Here To Enter MU.LAB
- Create, record, edit and play audio & MIDI
- Integrated hi-quality synths, samplers and effects
- Supports VST plug-ins, both audio & MIDI
- Easy workflow
- Flexible modular architecture
- Hi-quality audio engine
- Sample accurate sequencing
- Automatic mono/stereo handling
- ReWire Master
- Available on Mac OSX and Windows
- Can be used from a USB memory stick
Press Here To Enter The Site: Cellular Automata
Mirek’s Java Cellebration (MJCell) is a Java applet that allows playing 300+ Cellular Automata rules and 1400+ patterns. It can play rules from 13 CA rules families: Generations, Life, Vote, Weighted Life, Rule tables, Cyclic CA, 1D totalistic, 1D binary, Neumann binary, General binary, Margolus neighborhood, Larger than Life, and some of the User DLLs. It allows also to experiment with own rules. The applet is a simplified version of MCell. It does not offer extended features of MCell, but has one advantage over it: its usage is not restricted to MS Windows. Full source code of the applet is available here. You can also download the full off-line version equipped with a rich library of patterns. You should also download this version if you plan to put the MJCell applet on your own Web page.
Download Found Here: Quartz AudioMaster
Impressive Freeware For Windows
“Quartz AudioMaster Freeware is a powerful, yet easy-to-use audio and MIDI sequencer for Windows 95/98/NT/2000. It features four stereo audio tracks, 16 MIDI tracks, effects plug-ins, a per-track EQ, Aux buses, video sync, score, GM/GS/XG, and piano roll editors. It also has all the capabilities required to easily share musical projects across the Internet.”
Enter Here: Sine Wave
Sinewave Workshop: A drone machine in Max/MSP
Press Here To Enter The Site: PatchWork
Patchwork is a Flash application for realtime modular sound synthesis. You can connect basic sound generation or modification modules to create either music, effects or utter noisy crap. Although at the moment it has an interface for creating a so-called patch, you will in the future be able to run your creations standalone, which means: in your own site or game.
Enter Here: GUidMachine
“The Guid Machine is a Step Sequencer combined with a sample player. The Step sequencer has 4 X 16 steps while the sample player can load 4 samples simultanuously. Nothing new so far, but what makes the GUIdMachine special are a few unique features.
First of all you can easily shift any of the sequences up and down by any number of steps and you can decide the length of each raw. But even this is not news. Whatâ€™s special about it is that you can randomize this modifications and so the pattern will never be constant if you want.
“The velocities can be randomized too so the accents will also change during time
and make the loops more interesting. But the most unique feature is that the 4 sequences can play at 4 different BPMs!
The Sample Player section is a fairly straight forward 4 voices sample player with a good envelope section and the possiblitly to change the pitch , the length , the start point all on the fly.
It also features a 4 tap delay section, a master Vst insert and the possiblity to record audio files of what you are doing.”
Press Here To Enter The Site: AudioTool
Extremely well done site, share setups, there are templates to start from, a WIKI support site and much more, all free
“Two years ago we started with a simple idea: Everyone should be able to make music online through their browser without the need to install any additional software. This proof of concept was a great success and since then we have continually updated Audiotool with new features, as well as, pocketing a Red-Dot Award and a German Design Award.”
One Great Freeware Application
Software Located Here: Visual Analyser
- Oscilloscope (dual channel, xy, time division, trigger);
- Spectrum Analyzer with amplitude and phase display (linear, log, lines, bar, octaves band analysis 1/3, 1/6, 1/9, 1/12, 1/24);
- Wave-form generator with “custom functions”, triangular, square, sinus, white noise and pulse generation (NO ALIASING);
- Frequency meter (in time and frequency domain) and counter; in time domain by means of a real time zero crossing algorithm;
- Volt meter with DC, true RMS, peak to peak and mean display;
- Filtering (low pass, hi pass, band pass, band reject, notch, “diode”, DC removal);
- Memo windows (data log) for analysis and storage of time series, spectrum and phase with “triggering” events; possibility to save in various formats and display them with a viewer;
- A TRUE software digital analog conversion (for complete signal reconstruction using Nyquist theorem) ;
- Frequency compensation: one can create/edit a custom frequency response and add it to the spectrum analyzer spectrum ; added standard weighting curves A,B,C in parallel with custom frequency response;
- Support for 8/16/24 bit soundcard by means of API calls;
- Unlimited frequency sampling (depend from the capabilities of your soundcard);
- Cepstrum analysis;
- Cross Correlation;
- Extended THD measurements, with automatic sweep and compensation.
- ZRLC-meter with Vector scope, automatic sweep in time and frequency for automatic measurement.
This Generative Music Composer Is Simple But Works Very Well
The Site is Located Here: Monk
“Seurat is a collection of image processing applications that use cellular automata to animate still images”
” Leipzig is a Just Intonation library written in Java“