Enter The Max Database Here
Welcome to the Max Objects DataBase !
This site is designed to find objects, patches, applications, etc… from Max universe (Max/MSP, Jitter,…).
Just as an indication, some objects are listed to be available on Pure Data as well.
If you register, you could add objects, libraries, comments and news. You could edit or delete the data you added. Registering is free and safe; already 3263 members are registered.
What information can I get from MediaInfo?
- General: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration…
- Video: codec, aspect, fps, bitrate…
- Audio: codec, sample rate, channels, language, bitrate…
- Text: language of subtitle
- Chapters: number of chapters, list of chapters
What format (container) does MediaInfo support?
- Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)…
(Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC…)
- Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF…
- Subtitles: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI…
What can I do with it?
- Read many video and audio file formats
- Different methods of viewing information (text, sheet, tree, HTML…)
- You can customise these views
- Exporting information as text, CSV, HTML…
- Graphical Interface, Command Line, or DLL
- Integration with MS-Windows shell (drag ‘n’ drop, and Context menu)
- Internationalisation: Any language display on any version of your operating system
- Localisation capability (but volunteers needed)
One of the very best music theory sites on the internet.
Press Here To Enter The Site: MusicTheory
Press Here To Enter The Site: Perian
- File formats: AVI, DIVX, FLV, MKV, GVI, VP6, and VFW
- Video types: MS-MPEG4 v1 & v2, DivX, 3ivx, H.264, Sorenson H.263, FLV/Sorenson Spark, FSV1, VP6, H263i, VP3, HuffYUV, FFVHuff, MPEG1 & MPEG2 Video, Fraps, Snow, NuppelVideo, Techsmith Screen Capture, DosBox Capture
- Audio types: Windows Media Audio v1 & v2, Flash ADPCM, Xiph Vorbis (in Matroska), and MPEG Layer I & II Audio, True Audio, DTS Coherent Acoustics, Nellymoser ASAO
- AVI support for: AAC, AC3 Audio, H.264, MPEG4, and VBR MP3
- Subtitle support for SSA/ASS and SRT